Simplifying Benefit Administration
CieloStar is a full service benefit administrator which makes it easy for employers to offer this valuable benefits by taking over all the complex administrative functions and compliance requirements associated with Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements, Health Savings Accounts, Transportation Spending Accounts and Dependent Care Account Administration.
We pay careful attention to the specific needs and rules associated with each of our client’s Plans, and we go the extra mile to configure our systems to maximize efficiency and auto-adjudication.
Consumer Driven Healthcare
Research has shown that overall healthcare costs can be lowered when consumers adopt healthier behaviors. One way of achieving the adoption of new health behaviors is to make consumers aware of healthcare costs and incentivize them to manage these costs.
So-called Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) provides unique challenges for providers as consumer self-pay rates increase and more resources are required to help consumers manage their healthcare responsibilities.
CieloStar’s technology simplifies CDH Administration by providing innovative tools that make the healthcare management process easy for consumers, payers and providers.
Health Savings Accounts
The adoption of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) has dramatically increased during the past few years. HSAs provide consumers with powerful tax incentives and make consumers amenable to diversified healthcare product offerings.
Health Reimbursement Accounts
Many employers have begun offering Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs) as a method of attracting and retaining talented employees. HRAs provide important healthcare reimbursement benefits to employees while offering tax advantages to employees and employers alike.
Parking and Transit Plan Administration
CieloStar offers full administration of Section 132 parking and transit plans. CieloStar’s BenefitReady system allows for election of parking and transit plans, and changes to elections throughout the year. CieloStar’s multiple purse debit card allows medical, dependent care, and transit plan accounts to be accessed by a single card.
CieloStar offers Dependent Care flexible spending account administration with automated tracking of available deposits and automated recurring claim administration. CieloStar’s multiple purse debit card allows medical, dependent care, and transit plan accounts to be accessed by a single card.
Features At A Glance
Online and Mobile Access for Participants
Participants can review all account balance, history, transaction, and demographic data. Both manual and debit card transactions are in one place.
Online Access for HR
Client can run over 20 real-time reports in .xls or .pdf to review all transaction processing and reimbursement activity, account balances, and enrollee information. You can also look up individual participant details.
Online via BenefitReady®, EDI file feed from another system, telephonic, and paper enrollment are all available options.
Numerous fulfillment options are available to new or open enrollees including a list of covered items, direct deposit instructions, claim form, and claim submission information. Customized for each client.
Debit Card, Direct Deposit, or hardcopy check.
CieloStar offers several claims funding options, and does not require pre-funding. ACH or wire transfer from a client controlled bank account is preferred.
Live Customer Service
Toll-free customer service for FSA participants
Available since 2000 at CieloStar, debit cards are a popular and effective method of simplifying and automating much of the transaction and reimbursement process.
Dependent Debit Cards
We can issue additional cards that can be issued with dependent’s name on it.
Thermal imaging of client logo available to promote branding and avoid confusion.
IIAS, co-pay matching, recurring expense and other configuration settings minimize substantiation requests.
Multiple accounts can be set-up on the same card such as an HRA and Limited FSA with one designated to pay first, once exhausted the other pays out.
HSA Features In-Depth
Features available as part of this offering include:
HSA Product Design
- Multiple Options for HSA custodian
- No minimum balance required for consumer to open an HSA
- Access to tiered first dollar interest on the HSA cash account
- HSA plan design with 100% of HSA funds available in the consumer’s HSA cash account
- Ability for consumer to elect an investment account and set personal auto-sweep target balance (minimum of $2,000 in cash account at all times)
- Access to a diversified set of investment options
- Enable electronic communications for consumers with email address
- Real time identity verification of HSA enrollees
- Consumer check contributions
- Consumer e-Contribute from personal account into HSA
- Payroll contribution and employer funding option
Debit Card & Other Account Access Options
- Debit card set-up with standard 213(d) list of Merchant Category Codes (MCCs)
- Online consumer request for HSA expense reimbursement via direct deposit into personal account
- Online consumer request for check reimbursement of HSA expenses
- Online bill pay via check to provider or payee using HSA funds
Consumer Reports, Notifications and Print Services
- Monthly HSA Account Summary
- Printed, mailed HSA Account Summary
- Access to tax form information
- Printed, mailed tax forms
- Access to standard set of forms
- Terms and Conditions
- Electronic Signature Requirements
- Red Flags Rule
- Two-Factor Authentication