When members are unsure whether a symptom or condition requires a visit to the doctor, CieloStar’s Consult a Doctor service provides professional consultation without leaving home.
Often, these consultations can result in reduced company and employee costs as a result of early treatment. There is no additional cost for this service.
Consult a Doctor provides on-demand 24/7 phone and e-mail access to U.S.-based, licensed physicians. Members and their family members can connect instantly with our network of physicians for information, advice, and treatment including prescription medication, when appropriate.
Several Convenient Options
On Call Tele-Consult
(Consult in minutes) – Ask the doctor informational medical questions; receive advice and recommendations for common conditions.
(Consult in 30 minutes – 1 hour) – If requesting a prescription medication or wanting a more comprehensive consultation for diagnosis and treatment.
By Appointment Tele-Consult
(Consult at your Preferred Time) – If requesting prescription medication or wanting a more comprehensive consultation for diagnosis and treatment.
(Response usually within 2-3 hours, guaranteed within 24 hours) – Consult with a doctor via our secure messaging system. Ask the doctor informational medical questions; receive advice and recommendations for common conditions.
On-Demand Physician Services
Consult a Doctor’s services can be used in a variety of ways
- Free around-the-clock physician care (additional fee will apply for a consultation that results in prescription
- Request prescriptions1 or get refills
- Includes the whole family
Why Use Consult a Doctor?
Wherever and whenever you need, as often as you need.
Costs less than going to your doctor or an ER.
Avoid waiting for an appointment or sitting in the doctor’s office.
When to Use Consult a Doctor
Consult a Doctor can be used for a variety of medical conditions, including:
- Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Sinus infections
- Stomach ache/Diarrhea
- Prescription Refills
Consult a Doctor Services
- On Call Consultation (talk to a doctor immediately for general advice and Q&A)
- E-Consult (e-mail a doctor for general advice and Q&A)
- By Appointment Consultation (set a time to talk to a doctor, request prescription medication)
- Priority Consultation (talk to a doctor within 1-3 hours, request prescription medication)
- Personal Health Manager (online health portal)