- Regular and predictable health plan costs with a stable monthly premium throughout the plan year.
- Self-Funded plans designed to be attractive and affordable for small businesses.
- Stop Loss protects against risk of higher than expected claims
- When claims are lower than expected, you receive 100 percent reimbursement of claims surplus
- Offered to groups of 5 or more
- Various deductible and coverage plans available ( Unlimited aggregate per person)
- For Physicians, national broad based PPO—PHCS/Multiplan Network www.multiplan.com
- Facilities (e.g. hospitals) No Network – open access
- No Multi-Year commitment and No exit fees.
- Fast turnaround on Quotation requests, (typically 24 hours) – individual health questionnaire required for final rates.
Fast Facts: Behind BenefitReadyOne:
- CieloStar, Inc. 27 year old national navigator of benefit solutions including private exchanges, support technologies, and web enabled tools for employers/employees to manage benefit plans. Serves as Plan Administrator and Distributor/Liaison for brokers. Originator of proprietary exchange and rating platforms. . Stop loss aggregate provided by Lloyds of London.
- Stone Mountain Risk (SMR) – Captive Manager and originator of the Insurance Trust. Manages ICE underwriting, who perform underwriting and direct medical reviews in accordance with the reinsurer requirements.
- Cornerstone Preferred Resources (CPR) 22 year TPA handling claims and compliance administration. Average TPA client retention rate is 8.5 years.
- PBM – Scriptcare. UR-HHC Medicare reference indexing